�
Pimp-My-Profile.com
THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
�
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
=P
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Yays!
I finally managed to put a song that can autoplay! It took me like 3 days to search on google! But i went to imeem and found the code ... I wasted my time then~ Its a Shakugan No Shana song! One of my favourite animes.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chat Box
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(
50
)
►
October
(
1
)
►
September
(
2
)
►
July
(
7
)
►
June
(
1
)
►
March
(
3
)
▼
February
(
36
)
After the examinations ( Ca1 )
Cool!
Lol... 3rd time Yays....
Facebook
My Apologies :)
Good News Finally!
Yays!
Oh My Gosh~
How it happened :o
Sad News = Bad News~ :(
Yays!
The reason why I put the history of Japanese Anime
The History of Japanese Anime [ 2nd Generation ]
The History of Japanese Anime [ First Generation ]
This is Cindy! The Princess....
This is Claris!
Steffanie
My dinosaur!
Something bad happened!
I'm still playing maple :P
My Class!
I added something new here!
D.Gray-Man
<
I did this poem on my school homework and I wonder...
Band is relaxing!~
I need help!
A Dinosaur in our school :)
Code Geass Nunally!~
Jigoku Shoujo
Something about Maplestory
Some information!
I'm not sure if you guys still play maple .... Jus...
Finally too!
Something to let you all know
A story for all
About Me
L0LLIP0P
View my complete profile
0 comments:
Post a Comment