__THISRES__57357.jpg)

I'm just trying to catch up with blogging so please do not say I'm Spamming :( I love to watch the anime called Jigoku Shoujo. I'm not watching it often right now. Exams is just 3 weeks away!
:( Sadded. I hope everyone can pass their exams~ with flying colours! Jigoku Shoujo, known as the hell girl, I think she is very kind. But sending people to hell is bad :( But I don't think she meant it because it is her duty/job to do so. Anyways, I admire her and I hope I can be like her. But I don't wish too much in case something really happens. I am superstitious and I believe every single thing so try not to scare me :) This Jigoku Shoujo picture looks scary to me... But I think it is cute :) Anyways, I have to off the computer right now :) Maybe I will on again later....
:( Sadded. I hope everyone can pass their exams~ with flying colours! Jigoku Shoujo, known as the hell girl, I think she is very kind. But sending people to hell is bad :( But I don't think she meant it because it is her duty/job to do so. Anyways, I admire her and I hope I can be like her. But I don't wish too much in case something really happens. I am superstitious and I believe every single thing so try not to scare me :) This Jigoku Shoujo picture looks scary to me... But I think it is cute :) Anyways, I have to off the computer right now :) Maybe I will on again later....


0 comments:
Post a Comment