One of my very best friends in school is Cindy. She likes t keep her hair neat and tidy. Whenever in class, I would use my pencil box , ( a dinosaur pencil box ) to keep disturbing her. She would get very annoyed and the only think she knows is to hit the dinosaur as if she wants to kill it or suffocate it. She thinks that the dinosaur is very annoying and plans to get revenge on it as if it is a living thing and can attack her anytime. Another friend of mine, Claris is also getting annoyed of the dinosaur. But I stopped disturbing her as she wanted to listen to the teacher. Unfortunately , I do not have the dinosaur's picture here. Cindy took a photo of it so I would like to ask for her permission to put it on my blog. :) So you might see the dinosaur's picture here soon!
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment