I wonder if anyone of you here joins band. I'm one of a band member and I play the horn. I love to play a musical instrument because it will relax you and all your stress will go away the moment you start playing a piece of music sheet. Its as if you are sitting in the clouds and listening to heavenly music. I know I'm exaggerating but its true, music is part of our life and we can hear it everywhere. The sound of nature is also music to the ears. Like the rustling of the leaves. Sometimes when you play a wrong note, you might feel frustrated and angry with yourself because you didn't want yourself to play wrong and you wanted a perfect music. But it cannot be done as everyone in this world makes mistakes. Although I might still be a kid... ( Now, 2009 ) its good to know and learn from your mistakes. I don't have a picture of my school band :P So nevermind.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment