Hi Everyone! I like to blog more as PSLE is coming! And I know everyone hates exams! Especially me :) But I will study and try my best and get into the secondary school I choose. Which is my future and my life. But as usual, I'm still gaming :) I still play maple, Audition, Pet Society ( from facebook ) and JX2 ( which is just what i started playing ). It is quite difficult to level up in JX2 and Pet Society. But I find both games fun and interesting. I love to chat online with friendly people and watching animes too. I make friends with almost everyone and the best thing, I have no enemies! Its great to have a world of peace. But sometimes friends quarrel and you might be unhappy, sad or you might just cry your eyes out. But you have to pull yourself together and carry on with life :) Heres a screenshot? I think this screenshot was taken a long time ago but I'm not sure when. Enjoying your life is full of happiness :)
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment