If you guys love to watch Code Geass, I'm a fan of it too ! My favourite Character is Nunnally and she is like my role model. Nunnally has a kind personality and she is caring. She has lots of friends surrounding her but they are being branwashed :( I took the Code Geass Personality quiz for the first time and Guess what I got? I got Nunnally! :D Its wonderful getting your code geass character for the first time doing the quiz. I don't even know what Nunnally likes and dislikes but I'm planning to show it off :) But I don't want to be a show off. But sometimes its good to be proud of yourself. Lelouch is always protecting Nunnally for a good reason but I don't quite understand the story. Its too complicating. I didn't know how Nunnally ended up in being the governer too. So I'm confused :S But nevermind. I can find that out myself :)
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment