THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

How it happened :o

I know you're all itching to know what happened to Claris and Steffanie~ Here's the story. We were planning to do our Learning Journey Project, the one on Chinatown Heritage tour, then Steffanie said that we better not invite Cindy to come along to do. Because if Cindy is busy, and we all do it without her, she might get mad. So we all quietly not invite Cindy for the project ( which was a sad thing... ). Then on monday, when Cindy found out about it, Steffanie, pushed all the blame to Claris, saying that Claris was the one who started the idea, so thats how it happened.~ It happened on Monday, 9th February, 2009... In School... And Claris started ignoring Steffanie, after what had happened... I better treasure my friends more...... I wonder how it will turn out... friends, or enemies... :( Hope is friends...

0 comments: