I'm not going to be posting for a few days, 1 week or maybe 1 month. I'm trying to cool down after my friendship problem. I will come back and change the songs abit or alter any error in what I wrote for the past month or few weeks. I hope you like the new songs of WonderGirls. The friendship problem is that... Well.. I got angry with Claris and Cindy.
So they began ignoring me to let me cool down. What I think that they were ignoring me on purpose. So I shouted at them..... ( I shouldn't have .. And its in school! ) So they still didn't talk to me for a few hours. During Science, They were talking so loudly that I couldn't take it anymore ( talking among themselves ) that I hit Cindy! Of course Cindy cried in pain. ( She said it wasn't really pain when I apologised ) Cindy , moved her table towards the corner, so Nayli and Claris started to shift too. I was left in the corner!
Our Science teacher saw what had happened, so he walked to us and asked us what happened. Cindy and Claris kept quiet, not willing to tell anything. Then he looked at me and asked me what had happened. I told him about the friendship problem.
Then he told me to forgive them and asked Cindy to move back. Cindy then moved back. But, he talked some sense into our heads until we cried. ( This happened last friday. 27th Feb 09 ) We cried for 1 hour not concentrating on our lessons.
Now, our friendship tore apart. I don't have any friends, except some who have been with me. I really treasure my friendship as I have been with Claris for about 8 years and with Cindy for 2 years. They are the best friends I ever had in my life. We pretended that we are not friends and we ignore each other like we've seen someone we don't know... Like strangers I should say...
I really hope Claris and Cindy would crack, and become my friends again. We even changed our seats so we won't be sitting together again. We still have reccess together but Cindy and Claris goes to the other tables in the Canteen while I stay with Steffanie and Nayli... I hope this would end soon. I really feel miserable...
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Not posting for a few days~
Posted by L0LLIP0P at Thursday, March 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment